1. He will be a direct physical patrilineal descendant of King David.
2. The King Messiah will rise up and restore the monarchy of David as it was in earlier times.
3. He will gather the dispersed of Israel.
4. He will see to it that the Temple is rebuilt and that sacrifices, the Sabbath, and jubilees are observed. He will make sure that every Jew is Torah observant.
5. He will teach people about HaShem and provide awareness and knowledge about G-d.
6. This awareness and knowledge will result in a Universal worship of G-d.
7. Wickedness and sin will not happen anymore.
8. Through this, there will be peace and harmony in creation.
9. Sickness and death will cease to exist, and after a certain period of time the dead will be resurrected.
By Angelique Sijbolts
 The name “HaShem” is used for the Tetragrammaton.
Thanks to Dr. Michael Schulman for the feedback
Translated by Withney Ann Sieverink-McNair
© Copyright, all rights reserved. If you enjoyed this article, we encourage you to distribute it further.